The cycle and grant allocations of the Blue Badi Fund area decided by the Governance Committee in the Governance Committee Meeting. Based on guidance and direction from the Governance Committee, KEHATI administer and disburse the grants to eligible local Indonesian institutions.
The Blue Abadi Fund is channeled through two grant facilities, namely:
• Grant cycle: annual or multi-year
• Grant Amount: US $ 25,000 to US $ 500,000 or Rp 350 million to Rp 7 billion per organization
• Grant Recipient Criteria: local Papuan organizations/organizations legally registered in Indonesia and actively participating in the conservation and sustainable development of BLKB.
• Grant cycle: annual
• Amount of Grant: US $ 1,000 to US $ 25,000 or Rp 14 million to Rp 350 million per organization
• Grant Recipient Criteria: local Papuan non-governmental groups, including NGOs, community groups, religious organizations, cooperatives, and traditional organizations that actively participate in the conservation and sustainable development of BLKB.